Careforce to veterans: thank you
By Joel Stoddart, Careforce Health Services
At this time of year (or anytime for that matter), it’s difficult to find adequate words to express our gratitude to the brave men and women who have served our country. Indeed, there are thousands of books, poems, and films that have expressed this sentiment far better than we ever could.
But we’re going to try.
At Careforce, we’re very lucky. We’re lucky because we get to serve veterans in a way that almost nobody else does: right in their own homes. Because of that, our caregivers get to know many veterans – and their families – personally. They get to hear the inspiring stories and reflections of days gone by: stories that are sometimes happy and other times heartbreaking, but always enriching to the soul. Stories about people.
Our caregivers catch a glimpse into what life was like during wartimes of the past: the hardships and the hope, the anguish and the courage, and the knowledge that things would never be the same.
It may surprise you to know that our caregivers also work with veterans of very recent wars. The stories they hear from these veterans are every bit as stirring, and serve as a constant reminder of just how valuable ALL our veterans are.
We are very lucky indeed.
From all of us here at Careforce, to all the veterans and their families, we simply say: thank you. You impact our lives in more ways than you know.
THE TOP 8 REASONS TO CHOOSE CAREFORCE
At Careforce, we work hard to earn your business. Here are just a few of the many reasons to choose Careforce.
1. We are person focused, not task focused. Our caregivers aren't just concerned about getting tasks done (although they're great at that too); they care about making you feel special.
2. All of our caregivers are supervised by a Nurse; you can be sure you are in good hands with Careforce's caregivers, who are also carefully screened and well trained. Having a Nurse on your side gives you extra confidence and peace of mind.
3. A small, consistent team of caregivers focused on your needs; while some home care agencies send a different caregiver to their clients each day, Careforce understands that you want consistency. You can expect to work with a small, devoted team of caregivers that will get to know your needs and deliver consistent results.
4. We are responsive. If you choose Careforce, you will have a caregiver who is right for you in your home quickly (usually within 48 hours or sooner).
5. No long-term contracts, ever. Careforce believes you should never have to pay for care you don't need. If you ever wish to cancel or postpone service, all you have to do is say so.
6. We are local. We care about our community because we all live here, too. You can always speak with somebody local - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - when you call Careforce. No automated phone commands! We have offices in Kentville and Kingston to serve you.
7. Our workers are also owners. Because many of our caregivers also own the company, they are more heavily invested in providing you with a perfect experience.
8. We offer the most flexible shifts in the Annapolis Valley. You need care when YOU need it, not when it's convenient for your caregiver.
We’ve helped hundreds of Valley residents with our expertise, compassion and personalized care and we’d be pleased to help you.
Give us a call. We’d like to help.
For your FREE in-home consultation call 1-866-966-1466.